Shimla lies in the south-western ranges of the Himalayas. It has an average altitude of 2,206 meters (7,238 ft) above see level . Shimla was built on top of a total of seven different hills namely: Inverarm Hill, Observatory Hill, Prospect Hill, Summer Hill, Bantony Hill, Elysium Hill and Jakhoo Hill. The highest point in Shimla is the Jakhoo Hill, which is at a height of 2,454 meters (8,051 ft). The climate in Shimla is predominantly cool during winters and moderately warm during summer. People often came here to escape from heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings.
We welcome our valuable guests to explore some of the places like : indian institute of advance studies former vice regal lodge famous Temple Sankat Mochan, Jakhoo temple,Taradevi Temple, Kufri
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults. For 2 Nights.
- On arrival welcome non Alcoholic drink etc...
- 2 A/C Volvo Tickets Delhi To Shimla & Shimla To Delhi.
- MAP Meal Plan – 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel)
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax,Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.)
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Rohtang Pass Fee and Cab Exclude from tour cost.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra
- Gala Dinner
Note: The above Package Price Subject to Change as per Seasonal / Off Seasonal Basis.
- Long weekend & Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas & New Year Rates are on Request
- HIGH SEASON :: 15th Dec. till 05 Jan & 15th April till 15th July.
- MID SEASON :: 12th Aug. till 18th Aug. & 01 Oct. till 15th Nov.
- LOW SEASON :: 16th July till 11th Aug. till 16th Nov. till 14 Dec, & 6th Jan. till 14th April.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.