Kullu is a broad open valley formed by the Beas River between Manali and Largi . Kullu valley is between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan Ranges. This valley is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar Forest.
Make a romantic honeymoon or anniversary trip there to avoid the Heat of summer in the city. While summer is the ideal time to visit Manali, winter brings white sheets of snow to create a view you won’t forget.
- Honeymoon Kit Includes-- Flower Bed Decoration, 1 CandleNight Dinner with Cake and Badeam Milk.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults For 3 Nights.
- On arrival welcome non Alcoholic drink etc...
- 2 A/C Volvo Tickets Delhi To Manali & Manali To Delhi.
- MAP Meal Plan –3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinner Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel)
- Separate Cab for 3 days Kullu,Manali Rohtang Pass up to snow line sightseeing.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Rohtang Pass Fee and Cab Exclude from tour cost.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra
- Gala Dinner
Note: The above Package Price Subject to Change as per Seasonal / Off Seasonal Basis.
- Long weekend & Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas & New Year Rates are on Request
- HIGH SEASON :: 15th Dec. till 05 Jan & 15th April till 15th July.
- MID SEASON :: 12th Aug. till 18th Aug. & 01 Oct. till 15th Nov.
- LOW SEASON :: 16th July till 11th Aug. till 16th Nov. till 14 Dec, & 6th Jan. till 14th April.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.