The British Empire may have ceased to exist, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country's focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India's most popular hill destinations. Situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan Mountains, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Within the town are host of splendid colonial edifices, quaint cottages and charming walks. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults For 5 Nights in 1 Room
- On arrival welcome non Alcoholic drink etc...
- Separate Cab for 6 Days from Delhi - Shimla - Mananli- Delhi.
- MAP Meal Plan –5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinner Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel)
- Rohtang Pass up to snow line sightseeing only.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Rohtang Pass Fee and Cab Exclude from tour cost.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra
- Gala Dinner.
Note: The above Package Price Subject to Change as per Seasonal / Off Seasonal Basis.
- Long weekend & Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas & New Year Rates are on Request
- HIGH SEASON :: 15th Dec. till 05 Jan & 15th April till 15th July.
- MID SEASON :: 12th Aug. till 18th Aug. & 01 Oct. till 15th Nov.
- LOW SEASON :: 16th July till 11th Aug. till 16th Nov. till 14 Dec, & 6th Jan. till 14th April.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.